Hello :)

Hello :)
My awesome family members!!! Muackks!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Butter + Beans at Seventeen Review @ Happy Mansion






Finally My Exam are over ! Phew....
 I am back on my blogging sessions ^^v 




Today I am gonna review BUTTER + BEANS ! 



I found this coffee shop name rather interesting and unique, Butter + Beans.. 
Hmm... Heck ya is a perfect combination for a coffee break where you get a croissant ( contain buttery layer) with coffee ! 



Lovely concept isn't it ? :)






Can sense a rather relaxing atmosphere  




Nice touch to complement with the relaxing atmosphere  ;)





Inside the cafe were rather pack, they totally maximise every nook and corner. 

I love their interior design...I felt classic. 

 I felt I was once again in one of the cafe in Melbourne at St.Kilda Road. 


Pastries were the BUTTER ~~!!! 

Didn't managed to order the pastries, was too full at that moment. 




And Coffee were the BEANS ~!!! 



Latte 

Nice design  :) 

couldn't comment this as I didn't tasted it. Just snap it from my friends.. haha


Flat White

Taste : 6.8
Value : 6.8
Design : 7 

Total : 6.88




Cappuccino 

Taste : 6
Value : 5
Design : 7 

Total : 6


Overall,  I find this place relaxing. A good place to chill with your love ones.
 The coffee here is nice on overall.  Worth visiting again from time to time. 


Further Information on address and etc :

Facebook : Butter + Beans





Cheers, 
Eileen 

Attention for Coffee Lovers !!


Here is my summary of 2014 (Jan -March) Coffee Review : 

Best Flat White : Butter + Beans @ Happy Mansion


Best Ice Mocha : Muhka Coffee @ TTDI

Best Cold Brew : Whisk, Outpost @ 1 Utama


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here is entirely based on my personal tastebuds and may vary for others. This review is time sensitive; changes may occur to the place later on that can affect this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has not received any monetary or non-monetary compensation from this place for writing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment